Monday, September 5, 2011

"It Just Popped into My Head"

I was recently asked this question:  "What motivated you to start this self-imposed challenge"?  My first response was that it just popped into my head! 

Granted I have toyed with using my food stockpile in the past, but never to this extent.  And, anyone who really knows me understands that I definitely prefer anonymity.  Now I’ve gone and “told the world” what I’m doing which defiantly elevates the challenge.
My underlying premise is this, self-reliance is multi-faceted. As vital as the material element will be to my success, I also believe that spiritual, mental and physical preparedness are equally important and key to my challenge.  I need to be an open vessel with no preconceived notions or inhibitions.  Hopefully this will teach me and anyone who is so inclined a few things about how to thrive in this wild and unpredictable economy.  This life is meant to challenge so, here I go ... detours, pitfalls and wild beasts, watch out!  I’m no ordinary tourist in this jungle!

No comments:

Post a Comment